Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Stock Operators Maneuvers Manual - Working on Strategies and Execution on Trades














I sold my manual to many of my clients and most of them were using it to trade the US market and some Singapore market. During this Covid period from last year and till now, the market had presented abundant of great opportunities where some of the maneuvers written in the manual were exhibited in the stock market. I got my clients to work on their strategies and scripts and not to waste opportunities and so far they were executing (attached above with their trade records) and getting the job done with super great profits in the shortest amount of time. To be able to see their breakthrough, it's an icing on the cake because most of them were amateurs newbies whom doesn't possessed much experience but after reading and practicing what was wrote on the manual, profits were pretty not bad. Now, I am looking for new traders who want a breakthrough in their trading/investments and whom are hungry to make the rain happen, so if you are interested, send me an email to stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist