Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Ron K - LIVE Profits Up $73,381 USD Trading with Clients















Another good or rather great trade with my clients last evening where everyone made great profits. My personal profits was up $73,381 USD with theirs were a few thousand dollars up. I shared the wonderful strategies and most of the stocks I am trading over last weekend course and then executed last evening with confidence and patience. It's my 130th trade and every trade is minimum $1M and so I am pretty happy for my personal growth and breakthrough while I was equally ecstatic about theirs. I am not sure what the market lies ahead but I know if I continue to work on my stock picking and then execute proficiently, profits will take care of itself. Looking forward to the next trade.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist