Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Ron K - Trading A $8,100,000 SGD Portfolio








Another great trading last night and another great month with a 100% hit rate again. Aimed to be perfect but a better perfect with great profits. The market was moving as usual while the NYSE and quality Nasdaq stocks were germinating. Of course some meme stocks rocketed past the high while others were warming up as indicated in the Top 30 Volume. I conducted an impromptu last minute student sharing session and then quickly went back to finish another important yet historic trade because this month was another 100% hit rate which bring my trading to 1.6 years of very active trading US stocks and outperforming the market.


My portfolio grew and so was my profits. When I trade a great stock, I usually go all in with $8.1m SGD down but if I do trade a meme stock, I will adjust my risk and reward ratio and probably do 30% of the funds down? It depends on my confidence and also how the stock forms in the chart. I look forward to built this account to a $10m-$13m should the market continue to give me opportunities to trade. Let's just pray there won't be any major correction coming.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist