Monday, June 28, 2021

Nasdaq - All Time High or Higher Levels to Come?




The Nasdaq is hitting an all time high and it seemed as though there weren't any shortage of buyers wanting to buy more because most of the underlying stocks were moving higher. However, if you monitor closely, you will also notice some Nasdaq big blue chips is tapering off which indicated that it's time to take profits off the table and wait and see how first. I am always and constantly doing homework and putting in 16 hours of my time in the stock market. Why? Because I am currently not teaching anymore as I posit my full attention and focus on my funds together with my clients which is way more fruitful than conducting classes. I will teach again but we shall wait and see until I achieved my goals.

Using the mind analysis strategy that I had been using for literally more than 17 years, I wanted to see if the Nasdaq will be trending higher or a pull back is in the pipeline. It looks like the later is coming while I am looking to load up more quality stocks this time for a good good swing. Study the 1 hour chart where some profit taking took place combined together where it broke above the resistance and then refer back to the daily chart where there wasn't a previous high anymore, the answer just revealed itself. Having coffee alone and working on my craft is pretty important right now because once Singapore opens up for 5 pax having food outside, I will be bringing some of you to come coffee with me and show you what it takes to be an ace trader will shrewd observation. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist