Thursday, October 7, 2021

Ron K - I Just Made $173,545 USD In The Month of October 2021








October is usually a good month for me and it's no difference this year even when the market is so volatile and shaky during the start of this month. Well, I just reaped of $173,545 USD trading the right stock and do it over and over again for a long period of time. Yes, I mean I am just trading 1 particular stock and not 2. It's about knowing the stock and getting familiar with it's movements before going in for the kill. Of course, I believe a good bitter cup of coffee is a good start for the day because it gets my energy started and normally the coffee will end sweet and winning battles in the stock market. The market is full of sharks and your job is to pick the stock with the best winning % so as to maximized your $$ while letting it working harder for you. October has just started, I got 3 more weeks to go and looking forward to reap off more from the stock market!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist