Thursday, October 14, 2021

Ron K - Why It's Good to Take Profits?







Another good cup of coffee solitary in the cafe makes my coffee sweeter and my profits bigger. As mentioned in my earlier post that October is always a great month for me, it's no wonder I kept reaping profits from the stock market consistently non stop using a K Formula that works over and over again over a long period of time. 



I chose to take profits of course because the market was shaky and the chart for the Dow Jones looked very vulnerable for any big sharks to mark down stocks. The stock I traded wasn't the best stock but the profits I made per day is off the hook. Taking profits is never a wrong thing when you know the market was not performing and having some kind of reversal action. It's also good to keep accumulating firepower and buy at lower prices rather than buy and hold and let the stock sink lower. I must say I escaped many times unscathed because of the effort and time I put into scanning and picking stock. Hence, to continue the winning stock, I must learn to get in more decisively and take profits along the way so my $$ is working hard for me everyday without me having to work too much.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist