Sunday, October 17, 2021

Ron K - How I Prep Myself Everyday to Take Trades in Millions $






Last Friday was another great night as my team took my instructions and made great $ within 30 minutes. The market was moving up but it was such a tricky situation that one had to be nimble or profits shall be wiped off tremendously throughout the night. I was glad everyday made superb profits $$ within such a short time frame. The timing, the shrewd observation skills of how the Big Boys move prices combined with my experience was the key to profitability in such chicanery market. The market is high but if you know what to do and how to prepare yourself everyday, nothing is going to shake your confidence because of your strong fundamental skills. Want to know how I take millions $$ of trades per week? This video is it! Watch it and learn!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist