Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ron K - I Reversed My Losses to Make a Realized Gain of $147,531 USD










Yesterday when market closed, my unrealized loss was $147,835 USD and as of now, my realized profits is up $147,531 which means the stock I picked reversed and turned profitable over night. I mean stock picking is super important and if you picked the right stocks, it can changed over night with good news or good results and the tables can be flipped around while profits were made handsomely. This trade was done within contra with only 2 days, bought on Oct 4th and sold on Oct 6th and whith such super bad condition where debt ceiling is the play at the moment, I am just super lucky to be able to escape with good profits together with my clients. I should have profited $200,000 but the market moved too fast in the opening and I couldn't managed to get it. Whatever it is, it's still losses turned profits with $147,531 cash into my bank account.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist