Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Ron K - Another $5,188,000 USD Trade and Higher It Goes








Another powerful trade with $5,188,000 USD down the market as last evening the market became extremely volatile with so much uncertainty. The market is moving sideways before it got slammed down hard but nevertheless, there were still some stocks moving up north and that's where my forte is, to be able to capture those miniature movements and details so as to profit together with the Big Boys. The Top 30 Volume is full of stocks and there were some powerful stocks just kept higher and higher even such a bad market.

Before the trade last evening, I did a very private meeting with all my private clients and told them we going to have a breakthrough from now till year end regardless of what happens and on that very same night, I delivered yet another solid trade. Like I always said, I am accountable and I am a man of my word when it comes to delivering services and making $$. Looking for the stock to trend higher and reap more $$ soon! See you all once these while Covid thingy subdue.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist