Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Ron K - I Am Down with Unrealized Loss of $147,835 USD







Sometimes certain trades can hit you real hard when you thought you got it right and then all of a sudden it proved you wrong. The worst feeling? When you see the Nasdaq and the Dow Jones rallied big time while the stock you traded went under water and jammed without moving much. That's the feeling I have right now where I am in an unrealized loss of $147,835 USD. Most of the stocks rallied last evening while the stock I traded just couldn't perform. I studied the Nasdaq chart and the Dow Jones, they both have a crucial signal at 3.30pm yesterday noon which says that the market was about to rally while I was so sure I was going to see profits last evening to only realized that I am in some unrealized losses. 


After my $10,000,000 USD trade, I took another $5,000,000 on Monday when the massacre happened in the market where I took advantage of the low prices to scoop up some dirt cheap growth stock. Having coffee made me think hard of my game plans and how am I going to disperse my capital in the next trade once I finished this one. I need a small breakthrough to regain my rhythm and to do, I need a small catalyst in the stock to give it a push. To be honest, I am not upset or disappointed with the unrealized loss but more so in not spreading out my capital for valuable stock during this period of high inflation, high yield period. Let's see tonight if I can turn the table around!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist