Monday, October 4, 2021

Ron K - Coffee First Then A $10,000,000 USD Intraday Trade






I must say it's been almost 2 years already and I am still trading very actively in the US stock market with high precision and high winning rate. Almost every single time before I take my trades in the night, I normally have the same cup of coffee at the same place and then at the same bench doing my homework diligently before taking a good trade in the night. Last Friday Night was no exception as I finished a $10,000,000 USD intraday trade in the night with superb profits. The market rebounded while some great moving stocks in the Top 30 Volume just flashed out for buying opportunities which yielded me some great rewards. Looking to continue to reap a good big one before year ends since we are now left with 3 more months to go! The market is hot but then it's extremely volatile and tricky now!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist