Friday, August 5, 2022

My Last Trade For the Night - Where Are The Signals?





It was extremely volatile and tough to trade the market last evening but still I managed to get some job done quick and got out everything with great profits. Although the signals weren't that clear, still they were flashing right in front of your eyes if you know how to check the supply/demand zones and verifying the buyers/sellers strength/weakness. There were huge selling as highlighted on the screenshot but that selling reversed and turned into some strength as I believe some huge important data might be releasing soon. The market has rallied so far so good but will this trend continue to a correction is coming again? I don't know the answer but I know I am looking for the same fundamental signals of supply/demand zones followed by checking the buyers/sellers area. So what are the signals to look out for? Await for the market to break the wall with strength vice versa and from there we shall decide the next course of action.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist