Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Ron K - A Fast Scalp as Market Turns Choppy




Finished a super fast scalp as I was walking along the way. It was fast and furious as the market opened high and suddenly encountered torrential wave of sellers kept throwing big positions and slamming down prices. So I rode along the wave and sold together with the sellers. Soon, the market started to really selling and I got out skillfully, saving my bullets for the best days to come.


Well, there wasn't any big trades going on as it's a cautious week to take note of as the FOMC meeting is coming up next. I hate doing fast punts but when market hit certain levels and zones, it's wise to be cautious and pay close attention to the big whales so as not to let funds jammed. It's considered not bad of a trade already especially I am trading without a computer and still going in with millions of $$. I shall monitor for better opportunities. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist