Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Nasdaq Reversed and Sold Down - The Classic Text Book Strategy






Went shopping last evening as I need to purchase some items where it was quite limited and I pre ordered it from the shop some months back. It was real late and the market was about to open while the internet connection at the MBS Celine shop wasn't that great. Market opened 9.30pm and I had intermittent issues with the internet connection where I couldn't perform my trades well. The lucky thing for me was I did my homework during the day at coffee session so I knew what was going to happen at night. From the Nasdaq chart, I observed how the preliminary supply was formed and then a small flushed before the rebound. Nasdaq was so strong at the start to only realized that it got sold down later in the night. I managed to do a small trade and got it because something went wrong and I need to make sure my funds won't be jammed. 


I saw the aftermath this morning and oh boy, I was so right again and avoided another unnecessary sell down should I held on my trades. That 3/4 top and then distribution before the market sell down was so text book strategies which happened last evening. It's a new start for the month of August and looking for a breakthrough in performance as compared to the last month. Here I also want to thank everyone for signing up my upcoming class in Sep 24-25. See you all there as I will share more information and new strategies awaited to be executed in the 2nd half of the year. :)

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist