Saturday, August 6, 2022

Nasdaq Scary Hours - Jobs Data Jeopardized Uptrend, $100M Traded



Yesterday afternoon was such a quiet yet calming moment when I had a chance to read some great magazines while letting my mind be calm and digest what the market did the other night. I knew in the afternoon that when the night comes, some scary and major selling was about to happen because when I studied the chart one more time, there was already an exhaustion of buyers where sellers were already mounting big time, so I did expect major selling. 8.30pm was the moment of truth while the jobs data was released. The figures were great and over exceeded but because of this great figure, investors feared of further rate hikes and soon the Nasdaq plunged -220 points with so much fearful selling before market opened. My prediction once again materialized but the more important thing was I knew what to do in the night and what stocks to trade since I was able to predict the unpredictable.





Traded some stocks and made some great profits within seconds as the market tumbled in the opening but reversed strongly all the way up before suffered more selling towards the end of day. I was in a bar having drinks and trading on a mobile phone which immobilized my usual laptop execution as the market was moving really at blazing speed. The heterogeneous market condition made it even more difficult to make great profits when I know could have performed so much better with a computer instead. Well, I still managed to get the job done with great profits within seconds before the market plunged down further. It's the laser like focus on wanting to achieve my goals badly in a short time frame. For the week of August, I had already traded closed to $100m and still counting for the next 3 weeks. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist