Thursday, August 4, 2022

$12,751,000 USD Trade in One Night - Top Trading Secrets Revealed






It's my personal breakthrough as I traded $12,751,000 last evening where it smashed all my previous trades with a superb win. I mean there are a lot of traders, educators, investors etc who can claim they know how to win or maybe they have great algorithm or software systems which claim to produce tremendous results, but I am sure nothing come close to mine on a day to day consistent basis where I produce gigantic trade records transparently for all to view my superior trading skills and profits. 


It was really late last evening as I was trading outside using my phone for trading instead of my computer. I was having drinks till midnight and yet I still got the job done till 3.50am where I finished my last trade. The market went north and there was a sudden gush of buyers flocking in to take advantage some of dirt cheap prices in stocks that we witness recently. I was having coffee session with some of my clients in the morning, sharing with them what I was going to do in the night and indeed I managed to get the job done with all the aforementioned game plan as discussed. The market moved according to what I expected and all of us made $.



So what's the Top Trading Secret I used for my trades and what gave me the ultra confidence to trade 8 digits? I studied the Nasdaq chart earlier in the morning for supply/demand zones. They are crucial in determining where the top/bottom of the stock movements. I then worked on the direction of the market, where I would then determine which sector will run the most and my course of action is to buy the catalyst stock on that sector. See the Nasdaq chart attached, I verified the base floor where that would be the start of a rally and should anything goes below that, then it shall be a small losses. The market did exactly according to my analysis as it started with a rally on some ws, followed by breakouts after breakouts where it continued to rise. The trajectory was up and at certain point, there were profit taking observed where the buyers were somewhat exhausted and wanting to stop the run. At the final point where I took profits at 3.50am, I realized the buyers were really not present anymore while sellers were building up and looking to sell the market. That's where I reaped of all my profits and go. That's the confidence of my superior skills in the market and that's how one should approach trading the market instead of following some software systems or tips, hoping to have a windfall without any effort. Looking forward for a $20m trade very soon. Let's see.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist