Thursday, August 4, 2022

2 Scalp Quick Trades - Nasdaq Sellers Mounting As Warned






Just finished 2 simple scalp trades for today as I already knew and expected that the market is about to have a a sell down as highlighted on my blog post earlier in the morning.


As usual, I was outside but with a phone I was able to get in and out real quick with profits without suffering any unnecessary losses. From the analysis of the chart, from the sellers mounting as warned from yesterday's closing to currently selling down in the market, the supply was overpowering the demand and if you read my earlier post about buyers exhausted, you would know to get out quick should you have any long positions. Finished all the trades and look forward to see the next opportunity. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist