Thursday, August 4, 2022

Trades for the Week - Taking Only Profitable Trades For The Win



It's a good start of the week and it's a good start of August 2022 with all profitable trades zipping in/out with the market trending higher. I managed to catch the bottom but regardless, it's the buying/selling which I enjoyed the most. It gives me the ultra confidence and also conviction in anything I do when it comes to the stock market. For 1st week of August, I already traded closed to $30m - $40m where profits just continued to piling up. With such a hostile and volatile market environment and still able to profit from the market, I look forward to the rest of August for the biggest win of my career. Look forward to see some of you very soon where I will give out some tips and pointers.  

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist