Friday, July 29, 2022

Nasdaq Reversed - Top No 1 Key Reversal Signal Spotted and Traded $6,500,000 USD








It was well of a ride last evening as the market became pretty treacherous with the Nasdaq plummeting down -150 points first where one would thought that the market was about to self correct to only realized that it rebound strongly after that. I traded in/out many times as it was unclear where the market was moving, with each trade between $2m-$2.5m. It was scary but with the strong fundamental skills, I believe I can ride it out with profits and that's what happened towards the end. 



I saw my monthly trade for the month of July and I believe it has already hit like $230m as everynight I tried my very best to outperform the market with precision and mindfulness. So as the market was very choppy in the 1st half of the day, suddenly in the 5 min chart, there was a key reversal signal which caught my attention. It was a signal and maneuver that was taught in my class which I had been using it over and over again so that I won't miss opportunities. As highlighted on my screenshot above, there was a breakout above the PT area which then caused a rally towards the end of day. I was trading at first but when I saw that breakout, I was more confident to go for a swing and indeed the stocks I selected moved and shined. Tonight, the market was driven by results with Apple and Amazon reporting solid earnings which caused the Nasdaq futures to move higher. Let's see if my stocks can once again outdo the market tonight.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist