Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A Private Event on How to Spot Market Bottoms - Where is Nasdaq Heading?






Conducted an event yesterday evening and it was a sold out crowd as many traders turned up while I shared my secret sauce on how to spot market bottoms and what signals to watch out for. As I promised myself without negotiating on my goals, I am continuously taking trades even when the market was trending down as shown on the screenshot above for my July 2022 trades so far. I have made it in terms of money and also in personal freedom but I still trade to keep myself agile and also not to waste any opportunity that the market presents. As a full time trader, I don't have to take trades everyday but only when market is turning, that's where the big $$ is! I am extremely delighted to see so many traders wanting to improve themselves by coming for my special private event. Thank you.


The Nasdaq is the weakest index as it plunges more than the Dow and the S&P500 so where is it heading towards? To be honest, the answer is unknown because it's breaking down at every major demand zones while recovering a little and then continue to trend lower. The key to spot the bottom is to see long heavy flushes or with gap ups from the demand zone and then followed by some ws before I can determine if a bottom has been reached. With rising interest rates, high inflation combined with the Ukaraine and Russia war, one can only hope for a change in American president before a stage rally can be materialized. 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist