Friday, July 15, 2022

Ron K Traded $2,349,652 USD - Stocks Got Washing Effect





Did my homework yesterday in a cozy cafe as I was ready to punt the market again. The market was extremely volatile as usual while exhibiting the most treacherous period in history with not only many twists and turns but numerous washing activities detected in the chart as attached above. When you think the market was going to have a upheaval rebound, it just slammed all the way down and then washed out the weak players before a strong rebound was conducted by the whales. Traded $2,349,652 USD last evening where I sold stocks instead of buying. I might be wrong selling but due to the volatility and unknown certainty, I believe playing safe and profiting is never a wrong thing to do. Moving on to the next trade.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist