Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Nasdaq - Heavy Washing Leads to Strong Rally







Traded closed to $10,000,000 worth of stocks last evening as the Nasdaq and Dow Jones made a strong rally till the end of market closed. It was a well planned and well predicated move as I studied all the washing points before taking a long position. Along the way, I sold some and then bought back some again due to the high volatility with ample opportunities to make great bucks. Washing are strategies used by whales to panic throw to retailers while they sucked up shares at cheap prices and then conduct a rally. That was what happened last evening in the 5 minute chart as it was pretty obvious to the trained eye. As I kept trading, I became more and more confident of my skills and experience because I have seen it all while making millions. The key question now is can his rally and trend sustain or is it going to be another fad?

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist