Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Traded $1,625,604 - Top Number 1 Strategy To Sell At the Peak






Conducted a very private and exclusive event in the office last evening where I released my biography to the people who bought the book from me. The book took us some years to write but more importantly there were many unseen footage of how I conducted my shrewd observation in the stock market before hitting the buy button for profits. Here, I just want to say thanks to everyone who trusted me and bought the book so pleased read it wisely and use it correctly. 


There after I rushed home as the market was so volatile and I need to make sure I don't missed the trade. As what was written in the biography, I worked on the Top 1 strategy which was a fake long breakout bar at the top to sold off my stocks worth $1,625,604 right at the very peak price and soon, the Nasdaq suffered some heavy profit taking and towards the end of the day, the market simmered off and many stocks tumbled. I had been using this strategy over and over again and it can be seen on my blog with trade records where I sold at the peak price. So fundamental chart reading skills is important but to spot the fake breakout REAL TIME LIVE and the executed on it and then finishing the job is an art. I will share more in person when I have the time. Thank you all who came and want to improve yourselves and your knowledge. :)

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist