Friday, July 22, 2022

Nasdaq Big Rebound - The Most Riskiest Trade Ever with $5,000,000





The Nasdaq had a huge rebound last evening with me taking the riskiest trade ever where I got be stopped out and jammed my funds. Why? It because although the market rebounded strongly, it wasn't convincing enough as it touched a supply zone and I still went on to take some long trades near there which could wipe out my funds should the market started to fall from there. There was a huge flush when market opened and I witnessed so many retailers were throwing in the white towel in the 5 minute chart where all of a sudden, the buyer emerged and started to move the market higher.




Those points of enter were areas where I took my trades which I believed it to be dangerous and risky but still I took it because I am so driven to win and make $$. Towards the night, the market closed day high and it proved that my analysis was correct and although those trades were risky, profits were already made. It was another $5,000,000 trade where if I continue every night with making profits, very soon, I shall be achieving my long term goal.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist