Friday, July 22, 2022

Ron K - The Perfect Timing Smashing Down








Bought and sold a stock within 9 mins and it's something too fast and furious that required extra attention and focus. It's too fast of a trade as after I sold my position at 9.50pm, the market had a big smashed down with huge amount of sellers ( see print screen above). I saw a Fake Up move where big whales where unloading into rising price where suddenly the supply was so overpowering that the demand couldn't catch up where prices started to precipitated furiously and many stale bulls got caught at higher prices, thinking the market could trend higher to only realized that they are now in red.

It was such a timely trade that should i hesitated for a little while more, my profits would have eroded big time. I had a coffee earlier in the morning and making sure that I would finish a clean job tonight and indeed, the job was done with ultra precision and most importantly, profits $$ were made. If you follow me in my IG stories, you would see the video that I shot earlier in the morning inside a cafe. Below is the link for IG account.


Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist