Saturday, July 23, 2022

$198,600,000 USD Trading Volume By July 23rd - How To Trade Big With Unravelled Confidence






Another great trade last evening where I sold all my positions right at the very peak at 9.50pm before the market started to plunged down the night. The Nasdaq was dragged down by Snapchat and all of the social media companies because of bad earnings and bleak future of these growth stocks. The key is not so much on what the news reported but rather to be able to buy and then sell at the very peak BEFORE all the bad news started to happen. It's about being 1 step ahead of all other traders and knowing what's going to happen next that matters the most. We now see that the market closed red but it was in fact green first at the point where I sold at 9.50pm where it started to melt down the entire night. 


Traded another $4,900,000 USD last evening and reaped off another bulk of profits where huge confidence is gaining traction and it's slowly adding up to superior conviction in my trading skills. This month was a breakthrough month for me (see monthly trade as attached)  as I continue to rack up the trading volume with very huge trades down and of course winning every single trade I did. Every night, there is no negotiations with myself and extremely driven to make winning trades so that I will gain financial confidence without having to worry about income. The goal is to build wealth and have freedom and not working for income. 

Many people asked me how to trade big and be confident? I believe the key is first to take small trades, having great wins, grab every single opportunities which arises, work on core fundamental trading skills and always think about execution at the good turning points and then finishing a clean job with profits. I strongly believe that's the pathway towards having confidence which would then turned towards actions which produced results. Remember, the key is to build strong trading skills, learn the right knowledge and then work on repetition and muscle memory on those skillsets everyday until it becomes numb so that when any situation arises, one would know how to react and avoid rather than act blindly. Build your financial confidence with tangible skills you can acquire and NOT financial freedom. That's at least how I did it after 18 years.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist