Thursday, July 28, 2022

Trading Dow Jones - Turning $20,000 to $128,000 in 2 Years, 500% ROI




Such an impressive return for one of my most hardworking, most determined trader who quitted her job and do full time trading just to realized her dream of becoming a millionaire. She's a total newbie, total no experience but after learning the short term trading strategies, she started her journey trading the Dow Jones CFD and within a short time span of 2 years, she turned $20,000 to $128,000 as shown on the screen attachment above with a 500% ROI on her initial capital. It's really a great achievement considering that there wasn't much trading  experience prior to learning from me. I am so impressed with her results that I want to drive her to make $250,000 to $300,000 with lesser trades and more impactful profits. Watch the Full Video above to listen to her journey.






I then move to conduct a LIVE Trading session on the Hang Seng together with some senior and junior traders as they were fascinated on how I spotted the tops/bottoms of critical turning points  when I trade the indices myself. The session was great as I shared many unseen and unheard strategies and game plans so that those traders work on their muscle memory and also putting in the effort to execute all traders correctly. As usual, I outperformed during the session and everyone who traded with me made $$. They key point is it doesn't matter what asset class you trade. As long as you have a valid strong game plan, knowing where the supply/demand zones are and then setting you entry and cut loss points at critical turning points, you too can turn a small account to a sizeable one if you are determined to do so. Looking forward to the next trading session. :) 

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist