Friday, November 10, 2023

Nasdaq 100 - Collapsed After Fed Signaled Rate Hikes Remained





The Nasdaq was running up while a lot of underlying stocks were strong in the early half of the trading session. Many stocks tried to break new high and they indeed "looked" very strong and positive. At the final blow before the Fed spoke, there was heavy washing near the top with a long bar up to trap those FOMO bulls before the Nasdaq collapsed. As you can see my trade record, I had already sold near the peak 1 hour BEFORE the sell down happened. I don't gamble nor I take trades that I don't know. I am as alert and mindful as a tiny mouse, trying to run when the buyers were chasing prices and taking profits when necessary. Definitely looking towards the next trade!

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist