Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Ron K - Punted $10,938,000 USD In Sideway Market




Another superb trade in a sideway market as the Nasdaq experienced some mini flushed and recovered a little while my job was to time my entry on the flush down to hop in at a great entry and then sell it near the high if possible. I was trading like a human machine these days because the market was great with so much great opportunities while many stocks were breaking out, trying to touch a resistance level. 


Traded $10.938m USD this time as I saw a prefect turning point during mid night and all of a sudden, the stock i touched turned green as there was an influx of another wave of new buyers. The supply/demand zone played a huge factor in my stock decision making, looking forward to see how much I can profit from this stocks. Let's see how much more it goes.  

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist