Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Nasdaq 100 - Great CPI Data, Market Jerked Up






It was another superb night as the CPI data that was released premarket was great which caused the market to jerk up big time. The key was I actually bought a lot of stocks 1 day before before the CPI data was released. How did I achieved that? I studied the accumulation phase in the 5 minute chart and watch for any flushes to come which gave me the confidence to whack big in the market.


Of course, as usual, I always do my homework in the cafe, have a good sip of coffee and then wait till the night for a good trade. It's been a crazy first 2 weeks of November as my trades piled up big time for bigger profits to come. It's only mid way before end of November, I still have another 2 weeks of trading to go before December 2023.

Ronnard - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist