Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Capitaland - Profits Secured


As blogged earlier in the morning about day trading, I did what I preached and that is be nimble and day trade. I shorted Capitaland at 3.28 and covered at 3.27. Well it's only 1 pip but nevertheless look at Capitaland now! It's 3.28 again!


I avoided yet another reaction! Well, 2-3 weeks back I met up with Robin, I was really happy that I met him because he shared with me his secrets towards market conditions which I think it is very valuable. At different stages of the market, one ought to know when to punt big and when to go small. To be able to learn and listen from a self made millionaire and the biggest punter in Singapore is an honor and my pleasure. I will of course share it in the course and the preview this coming Wednesday.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator