Friday, October 12, 2012

STI - No Correlation


Yesterday I blogged about not shorting the market anymore. Last night Dow Jones open very green and closed low. To almost everyone, that bar is bearish, however I believed the bullishness I saw in STI than Dow Jones. So when market opened at 9am this morning, STI gap down a little before trending up ferociously with many blue chips like Noble, Olam and pennies like Ramba, Ntegrator gasping for air to participate in the rebound.

To most public, they watch the Hang Sang Index, Shanghai Index, Dow Jones, Nikki, Euro, etc..Personally for me, I only watch STI and sometimes just individual stocks. Dow Jones is just like the extra indicator in the night time for me just to gauge STI's morning activity, after that, it's all STI. I believe the more I watch the lesser I shall gain because when there are too many things, it confuses me and sometimes execution is just difficult.

So in my philosophy, I mentioned:
"The lesser effort in analyzing/thinking, the better, quicker and more powerful you shall be."

To all the people who came for my preview and saw how I analyse stocks, by now you shall already witness the speed like in a split second and effortless analysis that I used to project a prediction. At least that's what I achieved so far.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator