Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Noble - Escaped Reactions!



I think if I had any single tinch of greed or hope or emotions yesterday, today I shall be in a malaise mood. If I had not taken my profits in Noble yesterday, today, all my profits would have eroded and turned to losses. The point is never have emotions, fear, greed or hope in the market. Never have a target price because you never know where exactly is the BBs unloading. When BBs unload, it might not be the target price you are looking for. If you have that fixated target price in your mind and if it did not reach and if the stock go against your way, you suffer reactions. Period.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/noble-group-black-monday-profits.html

Got a quote from a forumer which is so true: "Once you realise your entry is all wrong, it's good to exit at small loss than to holding a full cycle just to breakeven. May take months or years.
There's a saying: If you start to dirft away, turn around and swim back as there is still the shore."

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator