Monday, October 15, 2012

SMMG X Production Films ?



Is this a start of a new era of my career and the ending of my blogging space? Will my dream come true? Am I in talks with production films to kick start my next big thing? All these shall be answered soon when I hold my next seminar. For those who signed up for the course, all I want to say is thank you very much because I gave a reasonable pricing at an affordable rate where the contents cannot be found in books or internet and it is value for money. For those who are still interested, Nov is my last course and thereafter I shall be doing something more fulfilling than just giving course. Of course, with that being said, I might or might not start any course next year because there are a lot of things planned up for me and even though I start a course, the price will increase.

I shall just hold a few more preview and that's it. So if you are interested, please feel free to register and come. As for those who are interested in my new project, you can email me or come to my preview and discuss with me, I shall see if I can fit you in for a role.

Date: 17th October 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending BBs Operation Campaign Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator