Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dukang - Top Volume Operation






Yesterday I alerted all my students to watch out for Dukang. It wasn't in the Top Volume and was hiding in behind the scenes. I told them that the chart looked good but timing is equally important too. This morning, one of the student did actually punted at 0.325 and was out today at 0.335. In a time frame of only 10min, he was rewarded.

I am starting to see the reflection of myself in my students. They are getting faster in booking profits because they know profits can be eroded if there are Greed and Hope. In this market, every breakout is an opportunity to unload and every dip is an opportunity to load. There is no currently no trends in the market as it is moving sideways, so don't expect to make big $ unless you are in a trendy market. If one can make $ in the sideways market, then a trendy market shouldn't be any problem.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator