Tuesday, October 23, 2012

STI - Profit Taking Indeed Took Place!






Yesterday, I received emails, Facebook messages asking me what to long or punt. I told everyone not to do anything because I knew the timing was not right to touch anything as I can foresee some dip in STI today which I blogged about earlier at 8:48am in the morning.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/sti-profit-taking.html

Look at the STI charts as attached, the market indeed went accordingly to my forecast and profit taking indeed took place with STI not too red. In my speculation course, I shall teach my students timing. Nothing is more important than timing because one can get at a good price, however if the timing is off, then cutting losses is inevitable, agree?

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator