Tuesday, October 2, 2012

STI - A Big Move




Yesterday at 7.43am way before any market was opened, I speculated of a big move to come.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/10/sti-risky-and-tricky.html

Last night, I witnessed the big move in Dow Jones, however early in the morning when I woke up, I was a little disappointed because of the closing. I didn't expect the big move to happen to quickly after I posted. Whatever it is, I secured my profits for Midas 19 secs after the market opened. It may trend higher, but I shall be busy having meetings today so I shall let my mind clear first.

Today the market is not easy, it's not wise to trade. Of course with that being said, I may or may not take a position if I see something.

For those students who signed up for my course, I shall show you what I saw ahead before any breakouts happened. Also with regards to the trading plan I mentioned on Sunday, I will show the mass public what I sent to all my students. You shall see something you haven't witness in trading or speculation before. Come to the preview and talk to me, let me guide and show you amazing stuffs. :)

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/09/sti-trading-plan-with-bbs.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator