Monday, October 29, 2012

Geo Energy - A Deserved Loss


Just when I thought today is not a shorting day, I was proven wrong. Trading over the holiday period is really breaking one of my most important rules and buying over tips is even worse!

I was longed Geo Energy as I observed some kind of snapping activity. However, the more snapping it was, I knew it was a 1-2 man show, not the real operator behind Geo Energy. I was feeling malaise and uneasy, so I decided to take a loss first and watch how it pans out later. I would rather suffer a small loss without much emotion than to suffer a big loss with detrimental effects. The more I watch, I saw many panicky public wondering would this stock continue to breakout? To tell you the truth, at this stage, I have no idea too but to continue watching. Whatever it is, I am out and moving on to something else.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator