Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Noble Group - K Punt




I was telling everyone that I am very busy and no time for punting. I hold 4 jobs at the moment and all requires time and effort which I only got so much time for myself.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/midas-wilmar.html

After not trading for a few days, my hands got itchy and this morning when I woke up, I knew it was time for shorting. The first stock in my mind was noble because I observed some weakness in commodities stocks like Wilmar and Olam. Since the day I asked my student not to long Wilmar, I knew it's a matter of time before I short it.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/capitaland-rebound.html

Today, earlier in the morning at 9.43am, I shorted Noble and within like 15min, I covered all my shorts and made $500 bucks. I covered all my shorts at 10am at the day low of 1.27/1.275 and I shorted at 1.285/1.29 as you can witnessed in the trade record. I think I can't afford trading at the moment because it just takes up too much of my time and my other areas are being affected. I got to sacrifice in order to gain. All in all, it was a fast punt and quick results. Gotta work now. Happy trading guys.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator