Wednesday, November 21, 2012

www.stockmarketmindgames.com


My company website is officially up. This is just a start and more exciting projects to come. I will be working to update more materials like videos and pictures but it shall take time. I want everyone (students and public) to benefit from it. Ain't no let the Big Boys suck our money, but we shall secretly follow them to win money from the exchange. Do check it out. http://stockmarketmindgames.com/

I am a natural born speculator. As a speculator, my job is to track all random acts of heavy buying and selling activity way before the market is about to breakout/collapsed. By doing so, I am following the Big Boys secretly instead of go against their way. So this coming Dec 1st in my seminar, I shall reveal more secrets on how to time your entry with the big boys. Interested parties, do register.

THE SCIENCE BEHIND TIMING SEMINAR

Seminar Date: 1st December 2012 Time: 9.30am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Science Behind Timing" Seminar
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator