Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Student's Profits Forex



One of my student sent me his trade record yesterday. He used my method in Forex and it worked. Of course, when I first developed this strategy, I make sure it's scalable to all instruments and not specific to just stocks. Now, I am happy that this student of mine overcome his fear and made his first winning trade. Good job Mr Ng.

Now to all my students, if you made any losing trade, please don't feel shy to let me know if you want me to post it. There is no such thing as 100% win but only probabilities. I would rather be honest and upfront about it than painting a sure win picture. It's better than some other blogs or websites with 100% winning track records and not a single losing trade which is dubious. Of course posting trade records is to prove that we really speculate than just talk without actions and emotion involved.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator