Monday, November 19, 2012

Genting - Orchestrated Bubble


This is a typical orchestrated campaign from the manipulation of the BBs. The entire phase from start to finish juxtapose human emotions. I was out from office from the 2nd half and when I reached home, the bubble burst in the minute chart. From the awaiting of ignition, to breakouts then chasing to excitement then to breakdowns and then finally despair, I had been through or I should say everyone should have been through those stages to learn lessons.

At 1.235, if I would to watch the activity closely, I would have deduced Genting would breakout and my action is to go long before any public. Then at 1.245, the sucking in of public play had just began. When price reached 1.25, I would have liquidated all my holdings and just watch how the villains put out the smoke to create a cloudy milky picture. When the smoke is cleared and when the cloud has settled, that's where I can expect cheap price and the public would continue to go long until at 1.23 at the closing, most stale bulls were malaise. Of course, this is all hindsight now because I did not prove it with my actions. The above illustration is for educational purposes. This is how I would punt the market if I wasn't out for meeting.

For those who held on to Genting till it brokeout further earlier as advocated earlier in the morning where I said: "There is nothing wrong with this stock, it still looks good, however it is me myself, my emotion and my fear that I cannot control." you would have made a few more pips. Congrats. This is just the myriad operations from the Genting BBs.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2012/11/genting-play-safe-first.html

Morale of story, Never chase!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator