Monday, November 5, 2012

Stock Operation Course Recap
















Thank you all for giving me a chance to guide and show you the truth in the stock market. Really enjoyed these 2 days of meeting, teaching and guiding you guys. Our journey did not end here, there will be more to come and I need to find some time to cater for that. I believe in Dec we shall have a close group forum for students only.

Hope you have learnt more about the BBs' mind games and mind analysis which is a breakaway from traditional approach. Thanks for all the feed backs and testimonials, appreciated it! I will see you guys in the near future. Thank you!

On another note, due to high demand, some students already paid me money asking me for courses next year. To cater and facilitate that, I have decided to hold one in the 2nd or 3rd week of Jan next year. Dates will be posted and revealed during the preview. Watch out for my blog. Thank you all!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator