Thursday, November 1, 2012

BBs Operation Campaign Preview - Thank You



I was just sharing with a crowd yesterday on the outlook on certain counters in my final preview. In this post, I want to thank all of you for making a trip down yesterday. I appreciate your time and effort and hope you learnt something last night. Thank you for those who signed up, this weekend, I shall unveil how I spot the high in STI, why Capitaland moved the other day when I made a call on the long side and much much more. It's will be a fun and easy learning curve. For those who attended my course, there is no need to attend any other courses or buy any software anymore. Remember, you are learning a raw, unique skill that will last you a life time. There is no other courses in the market can have a track record like me, so do not waste unnecessary money.

Today, I dare not long any stocks, it seems like the market is on it's verge of breaking down. I am cautious and worried. Watch.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator