Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Stock Operation Course Preview

Next Tues, I am holding a preview session for my course. I have got people already paid me for the course without coming for the preview, so I got to hold it to impart my knowledge to them. If you are interested for my course, kindly come for my preview or you can email me. Thank you. Details for the preview is as below.

Preview Date: 8th November 2012 Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)

Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K Preview
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Stock Operation Course Date: Jan 19th and 20th 2013, 10am-3pm, Cityindex Office

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator