Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Noble - $1500 SGD in 9 Seconds



This morning when market opened, in fact at 8.45am, I had a game plan and that was to unload my 300 lots of noble at 0.975 in case of another profits turned loss scenario. Yesterday after making $500 bucks off Noble, I knew there was still some up strength left in this counter and so I went back in again in the afternoon. However, I also understand it's a fast punt game where if the market gaps up, the game plan is to book profits no matter what the price is.

This is the fastest trade I ever recorded. Between 9.20am - 9.29am, I managed to quickly secure and book all 300 lots of noble at 9 seconds for $1500 SGD. Well, the market is just super tough, everything is out of sync and it's a whole new different ball game as compared to all previous conditions I ever witnessed.

Coming July 1st, I am having a stock operation preview and I shall share where the market is heading to and also how to be fast in order to profit from the market. Be there or regret because I am giving out something. Interested parties can register below:

Preview Date: 

1st July 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator