Friday, June 28, 2013

OKH Global - Fake Breakouts = Profits $$




OKH Global had a breakout yesterday and while everyone was cheering, in my mind and based on my vast experience of fake breakouts, I suspect that this breakout won't last long. I just happened to find out that one of my student went long last week and profited from it today. I believe we shared the same thoughts about the fake breakout and he went on to book his 100 lots of profits today without consulting me, that to me is learning from the real teacher (The Market, not Ronald K) at it's best.

As of now, the stock is suffering some reactions at 0.375/0.38. Will it continue to trend higher? I think that's not important, the most important thing is money in pocket and waiting for the perfect timing to reenter if signs of hidden buying resurface again. Swing trade is too risky at the moment, hit and run is the best strategy.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator