Friday, June 21, 2013

STI - Market Outlook by Ronald K






This morning at 7:28am, a student of mine SMSed me about the outlook of STI. My answer as usual is simple and succinct. Panic selling followed by a rebound. I also mentioned in the blog that to trade this market, one must employ a hit and run strategy because there are simply no trends.

As of now, the market rebounded. Now why was it that yesterday I did not called for a rebound to my student but instead today? What did I saw yesterday that contributed to a -354 drop in Dow? Why a -354 drop is a panic selling which contributed a rebound to STI instead of yesterday's -80 points drop in STI? There are so many whys however to answer all these questions, it's not as simple as penning it down on my blog. The market is dynamic and one needs to know what happen before market opens to stay ahead with the game. One got to take note that the market is currently very volatile and it's very difficult to make predictions unless one understands human emotions. I will answer all questions in the form of a seminar.

I don't like to do a market outlook seminar however based on the current market conditions, I got no choice but to conduct one so as to let investors know where the market is heading towards. It's first come first serve basis.

Interested parties can register below:

29th June 2013, Time: 10.00am to 11.30am
Venue: City Index Asia Pte Ltd
6 Battery Road
#20-01
Singapore 049909
(Next to Raffles Place MRT Station)


Contact Gill at manveer.gill@cityindexasia.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "Market Outlook by Ronald K"

Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number. 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator