Thursday, February 11, 2016

Trading HSI Warrant with Ronald K - $3900 in 1 Day




A New Year with a New Start. After the boring STI market, I realized with higher risk comes with higher returns only if one knows how to put the winning probability on your side. For those students of mine who are interested to see if you can trade warrants, please login to your poems platform and navigate to acc/mgmt -> stocks -> CAR/CKA forms and make sure you have the necessary details filled up so that you are eligible to trade warrants.

Attached is the trade record for just small lots trading but you see the returns, $3900+ in JUST 1 DAY! Using the same strategy I constantly teach in my Stock Operation Course with just a small twist, trading warrant can be an easy task but with just one caveat, always set the stop loss tight to avoid any slippage. I will setup a small private traders club to come trade warrants with me soon and I already have a few people in my mind. Get ready your accounts as it's a new year and we need to reap in more $$ from Mr Market. If you are interested, do join my private sharing session soon as I will share more there.

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Hot Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist