Thursday, February 11, 2016

Secura Warrants - LIVE Trading Till Today



It's been almost a week since we LIVE Traded Secura as a team. The stock today created more fireworks and some private members of mine are still holding on to this counter and in fact some of us went back to whack up the warrant. See the below posts!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/secura-glp-trade-records-entryexit.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/02/secura-live-trading-thank-you-peter-lim.html

I remembered when Secura warrant was at 0.014/0.015 when nobody was playing the counter last Wednesday, 34 mins later, I saw hidden buying and we went in there to long the counter for the up rise. This stock has certain traits and behavior that one has to study and analysis before taking action and it's proven again last Wednesday with a group of traders seeing and watching how I hand picked Secura with the right timing!

If you are interested in my next LIVE Trading, one of the criteria is I have to see you in person, talk to you before granting you a ticket. Don't believe me, but ask around those who had seen me did LIVE Trading, they will tell you stories you have never heard. My workshop tomorrow is almost filled up and if you are interested in the next LIVE Trading, come and talk to me tomorrow and we can make $ together!

Eventbrite - Register for Trading Hot Stocks

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist